Real Life » Real Life

• Tom McNair
    Tom McNair Gloucester, Gloucestershire
    This website is not just here to promote my music. There is a Forum here for conversation about positively changing society or maybe creating a space in society where people who dream of living a simple life close to the land and each other can do so - opting out of the rat race and the strenuous taxation which is placed on our time and money. We can learn how to create useful things and trade with each other cultivate land and grow food. Love real life. and live in communities together. To me, working at a job that just provides money to buy food and pay for a roof over your head is a distant cousin of real life. I would like to get closer to actually living. You can become a member of this website and contribute to this conversation - I'm not an expert, I just have a dream and would like to make friends with other dreamers and experts and anyone who wants to JOIN IN.

This website is not just here to promote my music. There is a Forum here for conversation about positively changing society or maybe creating a space in society where people who dream of living a simple life close to the land and each other can do so - opting out of the rat race and the strenuous taxation which is placed on our time and money.

We can learn how to create useful things and trade with each other cultivate land and grow food. Love real life. and live in communities together. To me, working at a job that just provides money to buy food and pay for a roof over your head is a distant cousin of real life. I would like to get closer to actually living.

You can become a member of this website and contribute to this conversation - I'm not an expert, I just have a dream and would like to make friends with other dreamers and experts and anyone who wants to JOIN IN.

• Annette
    Annette Builth Wells
    Charlie signposted me to this - having read what you said I'm inspired to join in - positive connections and positive feedback helps us all - I hope I'm always aware of all the wonder around us but occasionally it gets buried by the dog doo doo of life and that's when coming across someone else on the same track is a great joy! Keep up the good work.

Charlie signposted me to this - having read what you said I'm inspired to join in - positive connections and positive feedback helps us all - I hope I'm always aware of all the wonder around us but occasionally it gets buried by the dog doo doo of life and that's when coming across someone else on the same track is a great joy! Keep up the good work.

• twinkle
    twinkle hereford
    Absolutely... love your site, we lived on a pink coach ,and travelled all over England, we homeschooled our two boys along the journey, and it was the most amazing experience, one we will never forget,it was a magical time, life, "in the summer we lived like kings ", bloody cold in the winter though :), to really feel like your alive and connected, you can never go back to living in the bubble after that. :) we need to get back in touch with the land and each other for society to re- connect :) happy days

Absolutely... love your site, we lived on a pink coach ,and travelled all over England, we homeschooled our two boys along the journey, and it was the most amazing experience, one we will never forget,it was a magical time, life, "in the summer we lived like kings ", bloody cold in the winter though smile, to really feel like your alive and connected, you can never go back to living in the bubble after that. smile we need to get back in touch with the land and each other for society to re- connect smile happy days

• Eugene
    Eugene El Paso, Texas
    LOve ur way of doing things! Hope that u continue to do what you do so greatly!

LOve ur way of doing things! Hope that u continue to do what you do so greatly!

• Gypsybluerose
    Gypsybluerose
    Lived in late 70's and early 80's in buses, vans and in tents. Now live on a farm,which my son maintains. Works better for providing food. I do travel nursing in USA. Currently traveling England and Europe for 7 months. Heard your music in bath. Good stuff.

Lived in late 70's and early 80's in buses, vans and in tents. Now live on a farm,which my son maintains. Works better for providing food. I do travel nursing in USA. Currently traveling England and Europe for 7 months. Heard your music in bath. Good stuff.

• Saria
    Saria M
    It’s not just the velvet voice, or the captivating music Now I have read what your about on the inside, I can see you are doing what I believe so many of us long for … but we push it aside as though it is an impossible dream. Thanks Tom for showing us it is not. X

It’s not just the velvet voice, or the captivating music
    Now I have read what your about on the inside, I can see you are doing what I believe so many of us long for … but we push it aside as though it is an impossible dream.
    Thanks Tom for showing us it is not. X

• Mark Geraghty
    Mark Geraghty Worcester
    Yes i think its part of the Artists purpose to wake up the other people with love and music, and art and make them realise that life is more than working jobs only using a small amount of their potential, just buying stuff and paying bills and chores and getting by and maybe the odd holiday. it supposed to be fun! an adventure. a ride! a dream!!!

Yes i think its part of the Artists purpose to wake up the other people with love and music, and art and make them realise that life is more than working jobs only using a small amount of their potential, just buying stuff and paying bills and chores and getting by and maybe the odd holiday. it supposed to be fun! an adventure. a ride! a dream!!!

• Seamus Devlin
    Seamus Devlin Lanzarote
    I saw you inn Stratford upon Avon about a week ago and was enthralled. Most of our friends are old and we are fearful they will die before us ... so we are planning a joint wake early to middle of next year. I am Irish by the way and, as Ireland is full of music and musicians I have become inured to new people and bands arriving and disappearing but I believe you are a perennial, simply unique and wonderful. If you fancy a break we will organise your flights, accommodation, food, drink and regular visits to the Canafarmacia (if you would llke) ... its legal on Lanzarote.

I saw you inn Stratford upon Avon about a week ago and was enthralled. Most of our friends are old and we are fearful they will die before us ... so we are planning a joint wake early to middle of next year. I am Irish by the way and, as Ireland is full of music and musicians I have become inured to new people and bands arriving and disappearing but I believe you are a perennial, simply unique and wonderful.

If you fancy a break we will organise your flights, accommodation, food, drink and regular visits to the Canafarmacia (if you would llke) ... its legal on Lanzarote.

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post