MUSIC ยป Playing Guitar

• Clive
    Clive Forest of Dean
    Tom, have you got any good tips for a start at playing the Guitar for some who has never picked one up?

Tom, have you got any good tips for a start at playing the Guitar for some who has never picked one up?

• Tom McNair
    Tom McNair Gloucester, Gloucestershire
    I'd say buy the best guitar you can afford and a !!TUNER!! then learn to play your favourite tune or song. A teacher can be great but if you really want to learn. you will!!! ps. thanks for starting us off :D

I'd say buy the best guitar you can afford and a !!TUNER!! then learn to play your favourite tune or song. A teacher can be great but if you really want to learn. you will!!! ps. thanks for starting us off
    biggrin

• jane hamilton
    jane hamilton
    i would also add you can buy music song books with just 3 or 5 basic chords and play hundreds of songs...i turn everything into the simple version lol.... :)

i would also add you can buy music song books with just 3 or 5 basic chords and play hundreds of songs...i turn everything into the simple version lol.... smile

• Elly
    Elly Malta
    your cd was given to me by chance ...and since i had it in my hands couldn't stop playing it...especially the we're all buskers here..my favouite..got it on repeat. couldn;t find the rack on you tube though :(

your cd was given to me by chance ...and since i had it in my hands couldn't stop playing it...especially the we're all buskers here..my favouite..got it on repeat. couldn;t find the rack on you tube though frown

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post