MUSIC ยป Inspiration

• Steve
    Steve Liverpool
    Hi I saw and heard you this morning in bath and bought your cd...brilliant!!! Got me all inspired so I penned these lyrics in the car shortly after.. You are here No matter where you run Or who your running from You are here You are always here Right now Right now your a 1000 miles away Until now you knew nothing cos You are here You are always here You are always here Within and without me Smell the woodsmoke on your fingers Hear a voice that helps you smile Tell a story tell it straight All this none sense It's not too late You are here You are here You are always here Always here Inside and with me Inspired by a moment...in time Flowing with the rhyme A Contradictory line A second third forth chance Trapped by the fear of consequence Policed by each and every one of us You are here To know... You are here Trapped by the fear of consequence Policed by each and every one of us You are here Many thanks

Hi I saw and heard you this morning in bath and bought your cd...brilliant!!!

Got me all inspired so I penned these lyrics in the car shortly after..

You are here

No matter where you run
    Or who your running from
    You are here
    You are always here
    Right now

Right now your a 1000 miles away
    Until now you knew nothing cos
    You are here
    You are always here
    You are always here
    Within and without me

Smell the woodsmoke on your fingers
    Hear a voice that helps you smile
    Tell a story tell it straight
    All this none sense
    It's not too late
    You are here
    You are here
    You are always here
    Always here
    Inside and with me

Inspired by a moment...in time
    Flowing with the rhyme
    A Contradictory line
    A second third forth chance
    Trapped by the fear of consequence
    Policed by each and every one of us
    You are here

To know...
    You are here

Trapped by the fear of consequence
    Policed by each and every one of us
    You are here

Many thanks

• Allan
    Allan Cheltenham
    Caught Woodsmoke's gig busking in Cheltenham recently, has to be best busking session I've seen, so impressed that I bought a CD out of my pension money! I'm an old rocker of 71 but can recognise a genuine talent, fantatic session, thankyou.

Caught Woodsmoke's gig busking in Cheltenham recently, has to be best busking session I've seen, so impressed that I bought a CD out of my pension money! I'm an old rocker of 71 but can recognise a genuine talent, fantatic session, thankyou.

• Herb
    Herb South wales
    Bought 2 CD's from Tom a few years ago in Hereford and would like a couple more. I prefer discs and am not downloading savvy anyway. Really most talented musician. Anybody know is busking schedule to catch him live again?

Bought 2 CD's from Tom a few years ago in Hereford and would like a couple more. I prefer discs and am not downloading savvy anyway.
    Really most talented musician. Anybody know is busking schedule to catch him live again?

• Steve
    Steve Worcester
    I heard Tom playing in Worcester yesterday and immediately thought he was in a different class to all the other buskers I've seen around the city. and as soon as I saw some CDs on sale I happily handed over the money and was glad I did when I played it last night.. Brilliant stuff. Thanks Tom

I heard Tom playing in Worcester yesterday and immediately thought he was in a different class to all the other buskers I've seen around the city. and as soon as I saw some CDs on sale I happily handed over the money and was glad I did when I played it last night.. Brilliant stuff. Thanks Tom

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post